Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Wedding Day: The Finale

Basically, I love the man I married and I'm so grateful for him in my life. Every day as his wife has been an adventure, one that I never expected but could never replace. It's amazing to come home every day and see him there, to wake up in the middle of the night to him beside me, to panic about one silly thing or another but not have to do it alone.

Craig and I are not exactly what I always pictured: we're poor as hell and we fight all the time and we live in a huge empty house, but I guess when life turns out differently than what you planned for yourself, it's probably God stepping in and making sure you don't make some stupid choice that will sacrifice all of your future happiness. Riding the waves that led to this shoreline was the best choice I could have made, and the new life ahead of me looks shinier and newer than the old ever could.



No comments: