Monday, July 29, 2013

My Wedding Day Part IV (Bridals)

I have to admit, one of the most exciting things, for me, is having my bridals that I can look at and print after the wedding.

First thing's first, my lovely photographer and wonderful friend Mary Taylor took these photos. She's great to work with and always spends time and effort to make her photos amazing. Take a look at her website for her pricing and availability details.













I got my dress custom made from an Etsy shop, which you can oogle at here. I totally recommend Yuan, who made my dress, if you have plenty of time between ordering and your wedding. When I received my dress it was beyond perfect, it didn't need any alterations and was so much cheaper than anything I could find in a store. Be brave and do something different--you won't regret it in the end! I sure didn't! 













These were taken at a public, free place in Sugar house called Garden Park Ward. It's technically the back of a church building, but it is so beautiful, photographers love it.






The First Look!















These were taken at The Lion House in Salt Lake City, Utah. They charge a small per hour fee but the building is absolutely beautiful, with a very vintage, antique feel. It's an old home that has been in SLC since the pioneers settled here, and is technically a reception center as well. For more information visit their website or take a virtual tour.

No comments: